Why does “Mega Insurance” OJSC engage a Reinsurance Broker?
“Mega Insurance” OJSC has built long term relationships with top Reinsurance Brokers and uses their knowledge and services extensively to provide best insurance solutions to its customers.
The names of partner brokers includes, but is not limited to:
- Marsh & McLennan Cos. Inc.,
- Willis Towers Watson P.L.C.,
- Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc,
- Aon P.L.C.,
- Alwen Hough Johnson,
- and many others.
Reinsurance brokers enhance significantly the Reinsurance operations and placing process of an Insurance Company especially with large and technically complicated projects, since they:
- Assistc to navigate the market to determine the most appropriate Reinsurers more efficiently;
- Provide technical expertise;
- Provide programming, risk modeling, valuation, program structuring;
- Provide facilities from reinsurers otherwise not available for insurers when approaching reinsurer directly;
- Obtain competitive rates due to their volume and purchasing power;
- Search for the markets to place unique and individual risks;
- Assist with surveys and risk reports;
- Assist with claim investigation, recovery and settlement.