Comprehensive Crime Insurance
Executives of these financial institutions confront increased regulatory pressure to guarantee that their organisation’s assets are well secured in terms of internal control procedures, risk transfer and capital allocation.
includes loss of money, securities, or other assets resulting from employee
theft, computer fraud, forgery and more.
This coverage can be extended with the following:
- Identity fraud, investigative specialists fees;
- New branches, offices, ATMs;
- Loss establishment costs to investigate and prove a direct financial loss under the policy;
- Losses arising out of extortion and kidnap;
- Funds erroneously transferred;
- Stop payment order liability;
- Fraudulent Mortgage;
Who are potential buyers of Comprehensive Crime Insurance Policy?
Financial Institutions as insurance companies, banks, superannuation managers and etc.